Easter Chocolate idea
If you are looking for something to entertain the kids this Easter then try out this recipe which will not only be fun to create but will be loved by the whole family. Don’t forget, if you fancy treating the kids without the fuss, let us take care of you with Kids Eat Free this school holidays!
Easter Chocolate Bark
This is a super easy recipe that the kids can get stuck into making with a little help from a grown up. You can use any Easter sweets you want to & a mix of your favourite chocolates.
Your favourite Easter sweets – we love smashed up mini eggs & crème eggs but you can add your favourites.
- 200g milk chocolate
- 200g dark chocolate
- 100g chocolate
- Your favourite Easter sweets – we love smashed up mini eggs & crème eggs but you can add your favourites
YOU WILL NEED:
- Heatproof mixing bowl
- A4 sized baking tray lined with baking parchment
- Break the milk chocolate into the heatproof bowl & place it over a saucepan of boiling water (if you have a microwave you can melt it in the microwave instead). Ask a grown up to help you with this.
- Once melted carefully pour the chocolate into the lined baking tray.
- Repeat steps 1 & 2 with the other chocolates.
- Once you have poured all the melted chocolate into the baking tray you can swirl them around to make a pattern using either a fork or a skewer. Smooth it with a knife to ensure it is as level as possible.
- Whilst the chocolate is still melted push into your favourite Easter sweets.
- Lightly cover with baking parchment & leave it to set on the kitchen worktop.
- When you are ready to tuck in, break it up into pieces & enjoy!